SwagBucks

Search & Win

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life Of A Street Racer 2

Now i have told about my drift experience. And some about my street racing. Well lets just say with a new town comes new challenges. After I moved here I started looking for new racers to test my skills against. I told you of my first race here on my last post but here is more on the racing i have not told you about. After i beat the honda stuff started moving fast for me. It seemed like every time i got out im my car some one new wanted to try me. And i never back down from a good race. Like when i first drove over here and i followed my dad. me and him got into one on the final 6 miles home. I remember it all to well. Mostly because I caught air comming off a bridge going i dont know how fast. But time to reflect on closer races. I had one right before july 4th that was fun. and guy in a 240sx had been following me for a long time. then when we pulled down onto the road i live on wich is on the other side of a one lane tunnel. i stoped and he came up beside me and said let me race that beast. i could tell he was going to be cocky as most racers are. The car he was driving looked nice. It had a full body kit, 17' wheels a carbon fiber wing roof scoop. tons of body mods but none to the motor. So i tell him to follow me. so he does till i come up to what i call the test course were i test run my car. But its accualy just a realy curvy road with pleanty of bums and stuff. He honks his horn 3 times and we take off. I take a quik lead on him. but he stays with me untill around turn 5. when his rear end comes around on him and he hits the ditch. Opon seeing this I wip the car around in the road and head back towards him. i get there and he is just sitting in the car with a red face cusing up a storm. I help him out of the car and we inspect the damage. The whole rear end of the car was smashed. it was no longer driveble. Then he cracked a joke. he said. DANG if i could of kept her on the road i could of had you. then he smiled and said. when i get this thing fixed look out cause i will be looking for another race. the only thing i had to say was your on. and we left it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment