SwagBucks

Search & Win

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A New Start

this blog goes out to all my friends. as of today i have moved out of TN and in to NC. i am living with my father. the reason i done this is for a few reasons. the first reason is i felt like i was restricted from doing the things i wish to do in life. as in going to collage to further my education. or getting a good job. Mcds is a good job for some one that is still in school and dont have nothing better to do. i have worked at Mcds for 2 years now and its not a real job. A real job is something were you have to move hevy objects, or any thing else that you have to use your muscles to do i learnd that yesterday. and my body has never hurt this much, but i feel good about what i have done. now i know what i must do in life to get what i want. i must get my hands dirty and really push my body to the limits. Another thing my mother was preventing from being truley happy. she was always nagging my head off about her problems. and couldnt talk about mine. and i had alot of them in Mountain City. i had no money cause my mother took most of it so she could pay bills but it left me with very little money. even though we was keeping the bills payed i felt like i was letting money get the best of me. i realy dont care about money it just causes so many problems any more. i am now unenployed because of the move but i dont mind cause it lets me relax and clear my head. But i am looking for a new job as of now but i may be awhile till i get one. but i have a loving family here and im ready to start my life over in a new town. so i can make new friends and have new oppertunitys. but i will not forget my other friends cause they are all like brothers and sisters to me. i love them all. so daniel, cory, maria, gary, sean, and every one else i know and love dont think i will abandon you cause i wont i am always a phone call away.

2 comments:

  1. Wayne, I am so proud of you. Your stepping up there buddy. I am tearing up, but I think its also due to the fact that I'm writing an important blog. lol. Know that I am here if you need me to, I'll do my best with anything that I can help out with. I am always here. Dude we still like sword and sheet. hahahahah! Love ya man. Hope only the best for you and if you shall ever need me, I am also a phone call away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sorry it took me a while to read this, I've just been busy lately, but yeah, true we have to push ourselves to our limits to achieve our goals in life. I am as you are a phone call away, I have to visit you some time you know, we will have more epic times to come.

    ReplyDelete