SwagBucks

Search & Win

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Transgender Update

Well the time has come for a little update on my transition from male to female. I have found some estrogen pills online that i will buy out of my next paycheck. And this will help me do a few things. One of them is grow breast. Another is my face will start to look more feminine. Along with my hips. My arms and legs will also get skinnier. But there is one down side to all this. I will have no choice but to come out to my father and the rest of my family once I start this and start seeing results from the pills. But i have do have a announcement to make. I have came out to two more people since I last posted on the site. So I feel alot better about my self. But that is about all i have to say

No comments:

Post a Comment