SwagBucks

Search & Win

Monday, January 3, 2011

Trials And Tribulations

Ok i don't think i have posted any about my love life on here before. There is a girl. Her name is Meagan Sky Boling. She is one of the most amazing girls I have ever met. I like every little thing about her. And I am learning more and more as time goes by. I do worry about her alot. Wondering if she is ok. Every day I check my facebook for a message from her. I dream about her. And every night before bed I prey for her. I don't know if she know how much I care about her. I can't seem to come out to her. Every time I get around her wanting to tell her. My stomic gets tied in knots and I just sit there quiet and confused. I guess my emotions get to me or something. But what i hope and I hope that she reads this. I really want her to be my GIRL FRIEND!!! I just want to be able to hold her in my arms.

1 comment:

  1. Well what you could do to encourage her in reading this is to send her via a message a direct link to this blogspot account. That is all that I have to say about that.

    ReplyDelete